more appropriate...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongnow Posts: 474
can we pick up the charles haughey comedics here lads?- i felt awful laughing on that thread...
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Apparently we have been reported to Fiona :roll:
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
totally agree with you notlongnow..... bring it on ....
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I did wonder how long it would be before she would come along and hijack that thread. But yes notlongnow is right,
notlongnow Posts: 474
reported to fiona? for calling a tool a tool? rubbish! whats fiona going to do, only write back in agreement!
Same question again. Can an IP address be blocked by the moderators, seriously. Loads of us are on here for advice and help etc and the last thing needed is allo/spud/MS hijacking peoples posts trying to stir up trouble.
clucky Posts: 26471
she said she ahs reported her for dissing her cause of where she is from i for one did not diss her for her country of origin i did cause she i LOOPER
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:1eg0lkwb]Same question again. Can an IP address be blocked by the moderators, seriously. Loads of us are on here for advice and help etc and the last thing needed is allo/spud/MS hijacking peoples posts trying to stir up trouble.[/quote:1eg0lkwb] it is possible yes it has happened before
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
[quote:316ts9yn]Same question again. Can an IP address be blocked by the moderators, seriously. Loads of us are on here for advice and help etc and the last thing needed is allo/spud/MS hijacking peoples posts trying to stir up trouble.[/quote:316ts9yn] Please please please tell me how i hijacked that thread. I asked who he was because i didn't know him and got jumped on. Exactly on another post i asked where do you insert the ticker information and got jumped on. thats why i've gone to fiona because its only some posters about 4-5 who are constantly nag nag naggin at me. i'm sick of it
A petition perhaps. Personally I'm getting very sick of allo/spud/ms