More birthing videos!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

madmam Posts: 1294
Here's some more birthing videos for ye..... some are quite graphic, but they are lovely....the one with the epidural - that made me cry!! *) http://www.babycenter.com/videos/view/? ... tid=139089
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Thanks for those Shorty! :thnk :thnk :thnk Really good to see how you can still push even with an epidural - always wondered how that worked!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
I'm such a chicken, I can't bring myself to watch any of these :-8
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Couldn't watch that - as my sister says there is a reason you can't see down there.....
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Just watched the labour video - those birth balls look the business! I've only ever been flat on my back. Do hospitals provide those? Or can you use one of those exercise balls? Are they the same thing?
God, I don't know...maybe the birthing balls aren't so hard?
bellabella Posts: 2750
i have a birthing ball and use it every day.Plus i am bringing it to the hospital it's meant to be great for the first stages of labour. I watched those videos last night and i don't know how i feel. A mixture of :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 and :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :eek :eek :eek .
Hee hee Bellabella....when words fail you.....you can always rely on the ole emoticons!! :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="bellabella":2de75aud]i have a birthing ball and use it every day.Plus i am bringing it to the hospital it's meant to be great for the first stages of labour. I watched those videos last night and i don't know how i feel. A mixture of :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 and :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :eek :eek :eek .[/quote:2de75aud] Bella did you get one of those gym balls in the end? Still haven't managed to get my hands on one! I didn't think those vids were too bad - did you notice none of the women tore or needed to be cut? Was good to see they weren't all waxed like plucked turkeys too! :o0
bellabella Posts: 2750
I noticed the clean as a turkey look.God why do people make like so awkard for us all, we should set a trend ,"hairy who-has" for labour. I had the strep b test and my god i was strangled tidying up down there. fecks sake the things we do. Shorty emotions are great when the lingo just won't come. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0