More news for me

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Just found out my sister is pregnant on her second child. Im just over 6 weeks and she is either just under 4 or over 7 (she cant remember when her last af was). Cant believe it, i knew she started trying around the same time as me. I told her Sunday and she decided today to get more OPK to get back into swing of things and didnt know when af due so she did a HPT and lo and behold - pregnant. She is going to tell our parents today, they will be in shock. :ooh
bellabella Posts: 2750
oh brill, my twins wife is expecting a baby we are due the same day Do your parents know you are pregnant? Congratulations
charli Posts: 5994
great news me and SIL were pg together (due 9 weeks apart) and it was great! yis will be comparing bumps the whole way!! :o)ll
My parents know, i told them Sunday and she will tell them today.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:24lhgav9]Oh that's fantastical news!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll WOOOHOOOOO!!! My SIL is due 9 days before me!!! It's so great!!!![/color:24lhgav9]
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Ah that is such lovely news Notlongtogo you should be so chuffed, you will have someone to share every step of the experience with. Congrats to your Sis. x
jen2 Posts: 3106
Not long to go, that is brill news. Im delgihted for you and your sis. Your parents will be totally shocked when they here the two of you are due, around the same time. Bella, ONG cant believe your twins weife is due the same day as you. thats just unreal. Thats freaky twin stuff. Jen2
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
You will be an auntie and a mum nearly the same time!!!great news :o)ll
Thanks girls im a bit shocked myself i knew she was trying but with her little man being sick a good bit over last month she had forgotten about it - hence not knowing when her last af was. She told my Mam today and said she was very shocked i dont think she can believe the 2 of us are pregnant. We are both going to same hospital so that should be fun.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
thats great, having your sis to compare notes and bumps!! congrats to you both :o)ll