mori lee stockists

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pinkrunners Posts: 4
hi i would be grateful if anyone could give me the names of shops that stock Mori lee bridal dresses. i am looking for a particular dress in the voyage collection dress 6749. i would be grateful for any help thanks
can'tfindadress Posts: 1
Hi, My fair lady in Castleblayney, Monaghan is a Mori lee stockist - she is on Facebook only. Best of luck!
Fruice Posts: 677
Tracy Bridal in Galway.
Graceful Occasions Sligo Posts: 23
Hello,I am delighted to advise you that I stock this wonderful dress in a T Length. Fantastic Value with a matching jacket. Contact Graceful Occasions Sligo on our website of watch our facebook page. Looking forward to hearing from you. 071 9303003
Graceful Occasions Sligo Posts: 23
Graceful Occasions SLigo Is delighted to announce, we are hosting an Mori Lee Trunk Show/Designer Weekend Saturday & Sunday 13th &14th of June 2014. There will be a 10 % Discount of Existing Lines of Mori Lee and a 20% Discount OFF Mori Lee Fall 2014 Collection being previewed. We are listed on facebook or have a website. So please stay in touch. An appointment only service, so to avoid disappointment please call 071 9303003 or email