Mornin' all

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
Hope everyone is well amazing how you're not hungover but still wrecked eh?? what is it? i'm always like night of the livin' dead getting up in the morning. awful!!! takes me hours to wake up. anyhoo...only 9 more days till i come home.. :o)ll and yes....i will give a daily countdown >:o)
Little Angel Posts: 913
Morning all Its a cold one this morning. Nearly had a crash this morning as some muppet pulled right out in front of me. Off to Frankfurt for the week end so that will be good. How is everyone else this morning?
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="Shin":2uy2eowa]Hope everyone is well amazing how you're not hungover but still wrecked eh?? what is it? i'm always like night of the livin' dead getting up in the morning. awful!!! takes me hours to wake up. anyhoo...only 9 more days till i come home.. :o)ll [b:2uy2eowa]and yes....i will give a daily countdown [/b:2uy2eowa]>:o)[/quote:2uy2eowa] tickerfactory.com. For all our sakes.
[quote="islandfun":13ubiqpi][quote="Shin":13ubiqpi]Hope everyone is well amazing how you're not hungover but still wrecked eh?? what is it? i'm always like night of the livin' dead getting up in the morning. awful!!! takes me hours to wake up. anyhoo...only 9 more days till i come home.. :o)ll [b:13ubiqpi]and yes....i will give a daily countdown [/b:13ubiqpi]>:o)[/quote:13ubiqpi] tickerfactory.com. [b:13ubiqpi]For all our sakes[/b:13ubiqpi].[/quote:13ubiqpi] >:o) ah now islandfun, it's not the same as a verbal/written announcement.
[quote="Shin":1ilkvonu][quote="islandfun":1ilkvonu][quote="Shin":1ilkvonu]Hope everyone is well amazing how you're not hungover but still wrecked eh?? what is it? i'm always like night of the livin' dead getting up in the morning. awful!!! takes me hours to wake up. anyhoo...only 9 more days till i come home.. :o)ll [b:1ilkvonu]and yes....i will give a daily countdown [/b:1ilkvonu]>:o)[/quote:1ilkvonu] tickerfactory.com. [b:1ilkvonu]For all our sakes[/b:1ilkvonu].[/quote:1ilkvonu] >:o) ah now islandfun, it's not the same as a verbal/written announcement.[/quote:1ilkvonu] Yeah, it's not as annoying.
[quote="islandfun":3g2xfsuq][quote="Shin":3g2xfsuq][quote="islandfun":3g2xfsuq][quote="Shin":3g2xfsuq]Hope everyone is well amazing how you're not hungover but still wrecked eh?? what is it? i'm always like night of the livin' dead getting up in the morning. awful!!! takes me hours to wake up. anyhoo...only 9 more days till i come home.. :o)ll [b:3g2xfsuq]and yes....i will give a daily countdown [/b:3g2xfsuq]>:o)[/quote:3g2xfsuq] tickerfactory.com. [b:3g2xfsuq]For all our sakes[/b:3g2xfsuq].[/quote:3g2xfsuq] >:o) ah now islandfun, it's not the same as a verbal/written announcement.[/quote:3g2xfsuq] Yeah, it's not as annoying.[/quote:3g2xfsuq] why are you saying i'm somewhat annoying IF? :o(
[quote="Shin":18okpy40][quote="islandfun":18okpy40][quote="Shin":18okpy40][quote="islandfun":18okpy40][quote="Shin":18okpy40]Hope everyone is well amazing how you're not hungover but still wrecked eh?? what is it? i'm always like night of the livin' dead getting up in the morning. awful!!! takes me hours to wake up. anyhoo...only 9 more days till i come home.. :o)ll [b:18okpy40]and yes....i will give a daily countdown [/b:18okpy40]>:o)[/quote:18okpy40] tickerfactory.com. [b:18okpy40]For all our sakes[/b:18okpy40].[/quote:18okpy40] >:o) ah now islandfun, it's not the same as a verbal/written announcement.[/quote:18okpy40] Yeah, it's not as annoying.[/quote:18okpy40] why are you saying i'm somewhat annoying IF? :o([/quote:18okpy40] Well if the countdown fits..
clucky Posts: 26471
oh jesus no not a ticker then it would be on all her dumbass posts - at least with the Mornin' posts its easily avoided - don't read em [size=75:3elm6o3j]* Disclaimer : I read this one cause island fun is always an interesting read[/size:3elm6o3j]
[quote="clucky":2efl32ke]oh jesus no not a ticker then it would be on all her dumbass posts - at least with the Mornin' posts its easily avoided - don't read em [size=75:2efl32ke]* Disclaimer : I read this one cause island fun is always an interesting read[/size:2efl32ke][/quote:2efl32ke] hmmm but ya opened it in the first place UNAWARE of islandfun's posts. go figure
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Shin":33fabb8m][quote="clucky":33fabb8m]oh jesus no not a ticker then it would be on all her dumbass posts - at least with the Mornin' posts its easily avoided - don't read em [size=75:33fabb8m]* Disclaimer : I read this one cause island fun is always an interesting read[/size:33fabb8m][/quote:33fabb8m] [b:33fabb8m]hmmm but ya opened it in the first place UNAWARE of islandfun's posts. go figure[/b:33fabb8m][/quote:33fabb8m] nope i noticed she had been the last to post on it before me so i simply clicked on her name simple