Mornin all!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
hope you're all well had a bad day yesterday.....i put on half a pound in ww >:o( then had an awful dream last night, i dreamt that i was a hairdressers in toni and guy's and i cut some ol one's hair wrong and i got the death penalty. I was screaming crying getting dragged to the electric chair and the boss of the salon was looking at me through the window as i was sitting on the chair and was saying "well you should have thought about that before you butchered that customer's hair"...then they pressed the button and i woke up. very traumatic. Im in a manic state today :o( gonna have to run that one by me therapist for analysation. >:o) :o0
judibaby Posts: 2085
Jaysus :eek Don't worry about 1/2 lb, you could lose that in a day again- it could be just fluid. How's the new job going?
hey judi yeah its going ok, im knackered cos i actually have to work. :o0 nice crowd have to say. I miss WOL :o(
Is your access to WOL very limited now?
Just initially judi i think. When the other girl goes on her break etc i can but i always have stuff to do. But ill fix that problem soon >:o) how are you anyhoo chick?
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
hi shin, ah you'l get that down no probs only half a lb,
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hi Shin, Glad you are getting on well in the new job O-O I can sympathise with the nightmares. I have them too, and I'm wrecked the next morning after them :-8 Had a dreadful one about my Mam last night. It was so real and I can remember every bit of it :o( I'm shattered from it. They are very traumatic :o(
Grand out girl- am off today so lazing around- not out of the pjs yet >:o) Might try and muster up the energy to go for a walk later
hopefully, i think its the fact that on sunday i had: megamac meal from macdonalds (big mac wasnt good enough for me) that night: medium pizza (8 slices and ate all of it) and a garlic bread and full fat coke fell into bed stuffed. not bad actually .5lb >:o)
i know senorita, it is very traumatic altogether isnt it? my dreams are so real, i wake up in a sweat of relief when i realise that im not actually on the electric chair. Its a phobia of mine thats carried over in my dreams for the past few years. My sister thinks im hilarious and calls me a nut. but aint funny for me, im the one who has to get fried to death >:o(