Morning All.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
How are we all doing on this wet and miserable June morning?? Anyone have any interesting stories after the weekend. I have one bit of advice from my weekend - never ever dink alcohol when you are on Augmentin Duo - you will literally die a thousand deaths the following day. :hic So how is everyone anyway?
clucky Posts: 26471
glad you're feeling better :thnk im grand thanks bit hungover - mam and dad were down last night so we got out alone to cinema and public house [b:q95yf4kg]warning[/b:q95yf4kg]: drink lots of alcohol and possibly take an Augmentin Duo if you are going to see Vacancy - its pure and utter crap
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Baby Tigger":kilbbira]How are we all doing on this wet and miserable June morning?? Anyone have any interesting stories after the weekend. I have one bit of advice from my weekend - [b:kilbbira]never ever dink alcohol when you are on Augmentin Duo - you will literally die a thousand deaths the following day. :hic [/b:kilbbira] So how is everyone anyway?[/quote:kilbbira] Hiya was only asking after you the other day :wv Tell about it, that happened me a few months back and was so ill, didnt actually have that much to drink honest
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh I wouldn't go to any of those scary type films anyway - they frighten the bejaysus out of me. I hate being hungover on a Monday - god love you.