Morning sickness cure, Preggie Pops?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

b2b2010 Posts: 85
Hi Girls My SIL is expecting and is dying of all-day-sickness. Can anyone recommend something? She has asked me to get her some Preggie pops in the states, am going fri. Has anyone heard of them or where I can get them. Going to NY. Thanks
Delish Posts: 4176
tell her to try to drink sparkling water - it worked for me.
aylala Posts: 3673
ginger is meant to be good ginger biscuits or ginger ale
Milliford Posts: 281
hey b2b2010. I never heard of them before but I checked online and here is a site that sells them in the UK. [url:1pojei1s]http://www.mothersbliss.com/shopping/preggiepops.asp[/url:1pojei1s] THT
steen Posts: 1335
My mom brought me some of the preggie pop drops back from the States they are basically boiled sweets. Don't know if they really made much of a difference. Glucose sweets would probably do the same job. You will probably get them in any Walgreen's pharmacy one on nearly every block!! I had all day m/s until 26 weeks and found drinking ginger ale to be really good.
Ava* Posts: 28
I'm just past week 12 and mine seems to be easing. I found ginger tea and going for a walk really helped, I also felt much better once I was actually sick (sorry tmi).
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
tell her to eat before she gets out of bed, if possible. And little and often rather than big meals. Ginger does help... found ginger ale and flat seven up great.... and do keep sipping water.
coconut Posts: 2183
i bought them when i was in the states i had all day sickness and they never worked but sparkling water and soda water really helped me!
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
I only had nausea, not sickness, but ginger nut biscuits and peppermint tea helped me.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
what do u do for the sick tummy and headache?