Morning sickness starting at 12 weeks?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubstar Posts: 399
Anyone have this? Having not had it before? I've had no ms at all, now today at nearly 12 weeks I feel really pukey! I thought this is when ms disappeared not began!
Bigsurprise Posts: 961
I didn't suffer with ms but as far as I know you can get it at anytime during pregnancy
mamajen Posts: 2263
I had it from 6-10 weeks and then again at 20 weeks and it would come back every few weeks then! It's not nice at all!
wowza Posts: 556
Yep. 12 weeks to the day. I felt rotten for most of last week. Only actually puked once, and I'm feeling much better this week. How do you know for sure it's MS? I only worked it out by elimination- I hadn't eaten anything odd, nor had I been in contact with anyone else who had a bug or anything so I had to assume it was just pregnancy related. I hope you feel better soon.
Bubstar Posts: 399
Thanks for the replies. I guess I can't be sure it's ms wowsa, I think I'd rather ms than a bug or food poisoning. I feel a bit better now this avo thankfully.
wowza Posts: 556
I was hoping for food poisoning - not going to last the whole pregnancy, and not contagious! MS was my second choice, with a bug being my third, cos I def didn't want DD to get sick. Things are bad when you are hoping for food poisoning!! I hope you do feel better soon.