Morning sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

downwiththissortofthing Posts: 113
How many weeks are most people when morning sickness sets in? I haven't had much yet apart from occasional nausea (I'm just over 5 weeks). I'm wondering what to expect!
Delish Posts: 4176
Wait till 6 weeks, if you are unlucky it'll hit you then, for me it was 6 - 12 weeks aprox
sinion Posts: 6050
started at 6 weeks and is still going strong....
Dootsay Posts: 958
I was one of the lucky ones, I never actually got sick but definitely had the nausea thing going on til about week 13.
silíní Posts: 4219
You will know it when you get it, DWTSOT..... I didnt have much vomiting, only nausea, and it was hideous. Went away at 14 weeks though and hasn't been back since THANK GOD!
mags s Posts: 591
yeah mine started at about 6 weeks.....i am just over 8 weeks now and it has eased a good bit...but have to keep eating small and often.
Mrs. Slater Posts: 158
I'm just over five weeks and have found waking up 20 mins earlier and eating Farley's rusks while still in bed with a cup of tea (thanks to DH :thnk ) has eased the nausea. Hope it's only nausea I get ... dreading the 6 week mark! Just hate being on the bus and being afraid of my life it'll hit me!
lila Posts: 982
I've noticed that I'm quite nauseous this week - especially on the train to and from work. Its horrible. I'm just over 6 weeks and its just kicked in this week