morning sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

goinloco Posts: 774
from how many weeks does this usualy start? i havent felt great all day but think it could be my very vivid imagination :-8 im only 3-4 wks
stickytoffee Posts: 713
congratulations to you if it is! there are no rules to morning sickness. some people have none, some people have it all day every day for the entire 9 months. If you are 3-4 weeks you should get a result on one of the clearblue pregnancy tests. this could confirm things for you?
hiya stickytoffee, yea i know im definaly pregnant :o)ll just thought it might be a bit early for morning sickness as on cb digital im only 1-2 wks?
ah, well thats brilliant. it prob is morning sickness then - especially if its happening NOT in the morning :) mine was all day long! hope you dont have it for too long. wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks! (or 36weeks as you are already 4 :) )
thanks a mill! have so many questions :-8 exciting times, cant wait to get it confirmed in the docs though. best of luck to you :thnk
well this is the place with all the answers. someone will always have the answer - no matter how embarrassing the question. the best thing is the month posts. im due in oct so check the "october 2010" thread. great to have so many people going thru teh same thign as you are. you should set up a month post for your due month if its not already done. congrats again
kizzie Posts: 218
Goinloco, Congrats on your pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll Exciting times ahead for sure!!! Try nibbling ginger biscuits for the MS - I didn't on my first pregnancy but I am this time around and I have to say I think the ginger definitely helps!! Best of luck :compress