morning sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babynumber1 Posts: 282
Hi Wollies, I am really suffering from MS. I dont feel human until about 3pm every day and even then only for a few hours until I am feeling sick again! im totally gone off any food have no interest in eating but feel like I am starving if you know what i mean... is there any thing you wollies have taken or eaten to settle the stomach :o(
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
sorry to hear your suffering from dreaded ms i had it from about 6 weeks till week 12, i tried pretty much everything and tbh not a whole lot works, try the motion sickness bands you can get them in boots there like a sweat band but with a little nodule in them that you put on your pulse, they help a little and just sip at some diet 7up and try and eat few bites of some toast maybe if you can get it handed to you before you get out of bed...then they say dry crackers and ginernut bickies but i never found these any good..at lunchtime maybe try soup rather than a sanwich as this can be heavy after having nothing all day....and after that...just rest as much as possible when you not on the bathroom floor *)
babynumber1 Posts: 282
thanks for the reply bunny baby I am at week 8 now so hopefully the ms wont last much longer! I will tray the toast anway for the mornings and see how I get on. Its an awful feeling but will be worth it im sure. :o)ll
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
no probs hopefully it will work defo try the motion sickness bands too they defo worked for awhile for me....there is no feeling as bad as far as I am concerned, i still get an odd day where im a bit woosey and will be sick but give me a hangover sickness any day in comparison, your just totally shattered with it, but please god it will be all worth it :o0
TweetMul Posts: 495
Hi there, Morning sickness is so tough. Acupuncture is very good for resolving it if you wanted to give that a go. Hope things improve for you soon