morning sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
omg its arrived spent 10 mins throwing up nothing tmi :hic :hic :hic
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Oh you poor chicken!!!! I haven't had it once, thank God, just the tiredness!!! Hope you're ok pet!!! :lvs Did you have it much with the twins and your DD?
not too bad with dd but awful with the twins i cangt move off the sofa
breeze Posts: 1175
Oh i havent had any yet thank god, but i think i can feel it coming on though. :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh no...you poor thing...try and eat something I know it sounds awful but it will help you
had some banna on toast just made me feel worse my friend just called she is hungover and having mac donalds and strangely thats making me hungry!!!!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i find that salty and savoury foods help more than sweet stuff. Just cannot stomach toast at the moment for some reason. couldn't keep my brekkie down but Just finished off last night's potato and spinach gratin :-8
mummy bear Posts: 3824
O no poor you twinsep, i am just feeling quite nauseaus, wish i could get sick. nothing worse.. :o( hope you feel better soon hun :xox
[email protected] Posts: 492
Oh you poor darling :thnk :thnk :xxx I really hope you feel better soon. I called in Nelsons (homeopathic centre) on saturday and got myself a remedy based on morning sickness with my DD, so hopefully that will help. I'm terrified about getting sick - my plevic floor muscles aren't great still after the birth of DD i'm terrified they won't hold if i start to get sick :eek :eek :eek
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Im just thinking here someone told me those travel sickness arm bands are great for ms...you can get them in boots-maybe try one of them or 4 (each arm and leg) :o0