morning suit jacket - one button?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

caitni2000 Posts: 434
I was looking at possible suits for H2B, we both like the traditional morning suits with jackets that have tails. I have only ever seen them with one button at the waist though, and first thing H2B says is he doesn’t like only one button. Just wanting to know can you get these with 2 buttons. I’ll be the one who has to kill myself looking for them!!!
blueswallow Posts: 1244
The Prince Edward jackets usually have a few buttons, I think. [img:1g6x7riy]http://www.suitstoboot.co.uk/images/morning/btprinceedwardjacketstandlg.jpg[/img:1g6x7riy]
yea, know about that one thanks. Its the split tails morning suit he likes. I have googled and can't see any, its just if anyone had seen it then I can put him straight that it can't be got!
blueswallow Posts: 1244
Sorry, missed where you mentioned the tails. Well, a full-dress jacket (white tie) has tails and more than one button, but that's an evening look so don't know if you'd be into it.
Just googled it there - very Fred Astaire! Forgot about that style, like you say its too "evening". Thanks for your help Blue Swallow - I think i'll have to tell him it can't be got! I like it with the one button anyway!