Morning...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel2 Posts: 787
Morning girls, Had used this site a lot for the lead up to my Wedding last year and found it fantastic. Now myself & DH are hoping to have a little baba whenever nature takes it course - lets just say we're not being that careful at the moment - so I'd love to join the ttc gang if that's ok. Best of luck to all the ttcers and lots of :babydust: :babydust: to all.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Welcome! :wv Love the avatar, very cute *)
mammybean Posts: 10364
how long have you not been careful for :o0 what i mean is are you waiting for your period not to come at the moment?
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Oh welcome to the club :o)ll Lots of babydust to ya :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Have fun O-O
Oh thanks girls, ye are so sweet. :thnk Well, beanies I came off the pill in December so we "haven't been careful" since then!!! Am due my period at the start of February, but fingers crossed it mightn't come!! Would love more than anything at the moment if I got a BFP!! I'd be so happy, yet so very very nervous as well!!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi Angel and welcome! I can understand the so so nervous, I still am ! Good luck xx
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Angel, sorry to hijack, I'm a newbie to this forum too, just finished last pill packet last week!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
welcome girls, couldn't have come to a better place. :wv
Oh Elliecat, the very best of luck. I hope you get your BFP ASAP. Thanks girls, ye are so welcoming.