Morning.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
How are all the wollies today? Went out last night with the crowd from work. Got into bed at 2.30 and the alarm went off at 7. I think I'm still drunk. :hic Thank God it's Friday.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
hmmm... washed my hair this morning as out for a meal tonight (usually wash it the night before) what a waste of time...broke ym umbrealla and got pissed wet through...sat here with a blow heater under my desk drying my feet off.. but looking out of the window now, i got inside at just the right time... :o0 HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
LabLady Posts: 4325
morning! Thanking God Its Friday!
Oh I hate that RnR. I didn't even drive in this morning. Rang my SIL and asked her to collect me. When I got out of bed the room was still spinning. Ah well it's Friday and I have a lovely weekend planned so it will all be grand. Hope you get dry soon.
oooo what you doin for the weekend? nearly dry now, and i have a good aul cup of tea so i'm happy now.. :thnk
Cheers. I have a coffee in front of me and I working towards sausage rolls. Mmmmmmmmm. Well this evening I am calling up to my niece cos she is missing her cousin (my other niece) who is gone on holiday and we are doing karaoke and all that. She's only 8 and such a sweetie so it should be a laugh. A friend of mine has booked the two of us into the Temple Spa in Moate for tomorrow to stay over. Have a massage and facial booked I am so looking forward to it. What are you up to?
snowbride2008 Posts: 786
:o)ll :o)ll WOOHOOOOOOO...Its FRIIIDDDAYYYYY.. :o)ll :o)ll :compress :zzzz: :hic :hic :zzzz:
tonight...is a meal with the in laws and BIL and SIL for MIL birthday, it will be the most time i've spent anywhere near her since the wedding, so should be fun, then when we get home, in for a long night of poker, tomorrow going into town during the day, then out to a private screening of transformers movie, then onto a friends hen night.. sunday will be major recovery.. :o0
dreamer Posts: 3941
Hi all! I'm saturated! Sitting here and my jeans are wet up to my knees :o( Want to go home :o(
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Hey Tiggs - tomorrow sounds fab! Cork Meet Up tonight for me Recover tomorrow and MIGHT go to Portlaois for Cork match - will decide in the am Chill for rest of weekend