Moroccan oil

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Good night all More traffic here! Anyone use this? I was thinking to buying it to calm down my mad head of hair but as it is €38 a bottle just wanted to get some feedback
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Hi! theres been a few threads on this and the feedback has been v positive. Personally I think its one of the best product I've ever bought for my hair and I'm a product junkie! :-8 After I use it my hair feels really soft and dries way quicker and straighter so literally just need to run my GHD's over it quickly as opposed to spending ages and ages getting frizz out! The bottle is expensive enough but you only need a tiny bit so it'll last ages!
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
Its amazing!!!! get it!
Jawl Posts: 8881
38 euros goes a long way. I call it Magic Oil. It helps my hair straighten better, and when I let it dry natural I have gorgeous soft cork screw curls. But above all my hair was a wreck, dry and cracking and now it's healthy as anything after 3 months of using it.
Decisions11 Posts: 1246
I bought it after reading a thread on here. I have really thick curly hair.. Maybe I am using too much but it made my hair go greesy :o( It was softer..
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Decisions11, when I was buying mine I asked hairdresser about hair getting greasy. she said if my hair was greasy to use less conditioner. I use a tiny bit of conditioner on the ends of my hair and 1 squirt of oil and no bother.
Snuffy Posts: 1492
I have decided to bite the bullet and get some of this tomorrow.
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Think im going to invest in a bottle of this aswell going on the reports from here. Do you buy it online of in any hairdressers?
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
O.k my mind made up going to get it later...cant wait to use it Thanks ladies :thnk
Decisions11 Posts: 1246
[quote="SorrentoWife":38z47y5a]Decisions11, when I was buying mine I asked hairdresser about hair getting greasy. she said if my hair was greasy to use less conditioner. I use a tiny bit of conditioner on the ends of my hair and 1 squirt of oil and no bother.[/quote:38z47y5a] Oooh great thanks, must try that. I think I do use far too much conditioner and prob too much oil also. I am squirt happy :o0