Mortages GGGRRRRRR........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blablablabride Posts: 489
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Seriously what kind of Monkeys work in H2B head office in Dublin......4 weeks we have been trying to get a salary cert for our mortgage application, "yep you should have that in a couple of days" we have been told for 4 weeks now they can't find the bloody thing so I got mortgage company to email them another one then they found the original but now can't find their company stamp O:| O:| O:| Honestly its like something from the benny hill show......... How hard is it to sort this stuff out??????? GGGRRRRRRRR...................... Sorry just had to rant......... IM STREEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEDDDDDDDD........ O:|
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Yet another reason why I just couldn't work for a big firm. Hope it all works out blablablabride. It's a stressful time!!
Thanks Token..........I need a drink O-O I have just told his Boss that I will personally Kick his As* if he does not have that down to me by tomorrow......... AND I DON'T CARE IF THAT WAS INAPPROPRIATE............... >:o( Im having homicidal thoughts >:o)
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh the joys of buying a house, how i dont miss that here ya go blabla [img:3v8h56gp]http://int.kateigaho.com/jun04/images/ny-masa-cocktails.jpg[/img:3v8h56gp]
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="blablablabride":2wnx5f1b]Thanks Token..........I need a drink O-O [b:2wnx5f1b]I have just told his Boss that I will personally Kick his As* if he does not have that down to me by tomorrow[/b:2wnx5f1b]......... AND I DON'T CARE IF THAT WAS INAPPROPRIATE............... >:o( Im having homicidal thoughts >:o)[/quote:2wnx5f1b] Not inappropriate at all. People need a jolt sometimes, no matter who they are. This is, after all, pretty f'ecking important! Go for the drink instead of the homicidal thoughts. It's after 11, plenty late enough for something long and cool.
sun flowers Posts: 3421
It sounds about right, it will be worth all the stress in the end
:-8 It is a beautiful house........ But I do seem to be the only one doing the running, ringing , chasing while H2B just says " It'l be grand".......... Thats when I want to drop kick him........... But I know this will all be worth it in the end........... :o0 O-O :o)ll Iv calmed a bit now..... TG Thanks guys :thnk
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Ahh, poor blablabla!!! I can't belive the idiots STILL haven't sorted that our for your H2B!!! I have a LOAD of hassel at the mo with all the "legal" side of it!!!! Seriously, you wouldn't believe it. I'll ring ya later!!!!!
[quote="MrsJayKay":20xmrwhz]Ahh, poor blablabla!!! I can't belive the idiots STILL haven't sorted that our for your H2B!!! I have a LOAD of hassel at the mo with all the "legal" side of it!!!! Seriously, you wouldn't believe it. I'll ring ya later!!!!![/quote:20xmrwhz] Oh no ar*se......whats wrong???? Well all my trouble might be sorted when I just have to cencel the whole thing cos Im sacked from doing absolutly no work and getting nothing done cos Im on this god forsaken site all day...... O:| Dundrum sat...? Sick emaciated wardrobes calling....... :o0 Need help...... >:o)