Morto hormonal meltdown

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Well, I had my first hormonal meltdown last night :o0 We were getting dinner ready and it hit me that the fish needed to be cooked at a different temperature to the roast veg. Cue me in floods of tears in the kitchen and a very confused DH. Bless the poor dote, he hadn't a clue what was happening. Then when I told him he said, "sure, here, we'll put one in the main oven and the other in the little top oven... like we always do." Yep. "Like we always do." [u:rw47ar34][b:rw47ar34]Why[/b:rw47ar34][/u:rw47ar34] didn't my brain remember that?! I cried over freakin' fish and veggies. Morto! :-8 :o0
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Aw :o0 :o0 I haven't had that yet, thank god. I've had my moments but haven't been reduced to tears. I had a little panick attack last week. MIL informed us that she had bought a buggy (for her house, they live abroad) and all of a sudden I had it in my head that she had bought everything and we wouldn't be able to pick our own things and what if I didn't like what she picked etc etc :o0 :o0
pluto Posts: 3893
Oh poor Ditz! :o0 I had a major one in work on Friday...of all places! I was after getting major grief off this bitch and I ran into the loo, I was in there for about 20 mins BAWLING my eyes out. I was hysterical. By the end of it I couldn't even remember why I was crying because I was crying over everything! :o0 I texted dh and all to tell him I was quitting and I couldn't stick this hole a minute longer. He picked me up after work then expecting me to be still in bits, and I was grand :-8
Delish Posts: 4176
I had one too, but it's about a month ago, and to be honest I tend to fly off thehandle every now and agian anyway :-8 , but this pr1ck was very rude and nasty to me on the phone, wouldn't let me speak and when he stopped speaking I tried to speak and he kept saying don't interrupt me, eventually when I tried to speak he hung up on me and called to the office( and I am really polite to clients if I do say so myself :-8 ), when he called to the office he was probably calming down as he got it all out of his system, but I was raging and told him he was the most rude ignorant man I had ever me and I would be delighted not to deal with him again - this is so unlike me but I was delighted I had stood up to him, but then I went back to my office and literally balled my eyes out for about 1/2 hour and then I was fine again :-8 :-8 . Looking back it's kinda funny, he was a pr1ck but I usually use alot more restraint when dealing with people. The whole office were in shock after the exchange of words :o0 :o0 :o0 :-8 :-8 :-8 . I'm sure it'll affect my review (it's supposed to be today/ maybe that's the reason it's been delayed for so long :-8 - but feck it I'm only here for another 4 months anyway :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll )
sinion Posts: 6050
:o0 :o0 oh you poor things
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Ah, Madgie and Delish, I think b1tches and pr1cks are good enough reason :xxx But fish and vegetables...?!?!?!?! :-8
buzybumble Posts: 831
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Well get used to it there's plenty more of that coming your way. I went into M&S when i was approx 10 wks pregs to by a birthday cake for my friend. I picked one out in the shape of a handbag with a lipstick and nail varnish candy bottle stuck to the side of the cake. When I went to pay for it the lipstick candy fell of the cake and I bursted into tears the poor woman just stared at me :eek I explained that I was pregs and didnt mean to make a show of myself or her. She smiled back and said it was grand and all I needed to do was open the box and place the lipstick up against the cake :-8 :-8 :-8
under construction Posts: 3458
Oh god girls don't mean to laugh but this is so funny :o0 :o0 , haven't had one myself yet but im sure when i do it won't be so funny. Oh god the things we have to go through but it will all be worth it :o0 :o0