Moses Basket Liner thingys

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
Hi We've been given a Mama's and Papa's moses basket and I'm jut wondering is it possible to buy our own liner, hood and quilt for it? Anyone know where I could get one and the price of them? ta ta
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
I presume you just want to use the basket part and buy your own hood cover etc for it?? Im not sure, but the likes of Argos or Tony Kealys might be your best bet if its possible......
Yeah, using the basket and thought I might be able to get new bits for it. I'll have a look on Tony Kealy's cos I think they are very hard to get tbh.
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
If they dont have them, they'll be able to tell you whether you can get them, find them very experienced compared to most of the nursery shops.....
Thanks DB, thats a great help.
pinkframe Posts: 628
Hi girls - just bumping this up - anyone seen any on their travels? Have had a nosy on ebay...its not an essential I know but but would love to get a white Broderie Anglaise one if I saw one.
SparkleX Posts: 1057
http://www.juniorjungle.com/epages/6203 ... sketCovers There ya go! Not cheap though by the time delivery is added. They are gorgeous though!!
Aw thanks so much!! :o)ll :o)ll I found this one on ebay but I much prefer the ones on your link!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Burlington-Baby-Bas ... 042wt_1139
wideeyed Posts: 254
Those junior jungle ones are lovely but dear! Would you maybe consider making one if you can borrow one to copy it? Can't be that hard... (maybe famous last words!!!!)
Yeh was saying that to my Mam but when you factor in the material etc...and the inevitable heartache that would be involved....I don't know would it be worth it - how much of a saving would ya make? The Junior Jungle one works out at €46 incl. postage...hmmm, it is a bit steep alright.