Menu

Mother in law to be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

foxy bride Posts: 778
just a rant really! she is't bothering me directly but H2B is really annoyed with her O:| , firstly she is the most noseiest woman ive ever met just so u get the picture :duh: loves gossip especially bad about certain people >:o) h2b brother >:o) is still n school but decides 2take days off here & there(hello there only back a wet wk) 2go workin with farmers when there busy ok for holidays but not during school. so MIL2b goes 2work for 7 some mornings so yesterday she called BIL2b for school b4 she left did he get up no not until12 and deceided he'd go workin 4day instead >:o) so MIL2b decedied to blame h2b hello who is the childs parent i ask u :duh: h2b never get any messages r post tat is sent 2her hse 4him ah only when its 2late like 2day he is meant 2b somewhere @3 BIL2B was meant 2tell him yesterday but couldn't b bothered >:o( my point is how the feck am i goin 2put up with these people :eek he has three brothers & two love to go drinkin morning noon & night the other couldn't be bothered to go to school :eek H2B is the oldest three sisters 2of which r actually ok 1 cld do with kick up the arese she runs with the hare & the hounds if u get my meaning >:o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:caz0f16c]three sisters 2of which r actually ok 1 cld do with kick up the arese she runs with the hare & the hounds if u get my meaning [/quote:caz0f16c] dont know what that means but i have the same situation - 3 sisters 2 are lovely [quote:caz0f16c]my point is how the feck am i goin 2put up with these people [/quote:caz0f16c] simple - alcohol and avoidance
foxy bride Posts: 778
sounds like a good plan today i've just had enough >:o( i even told H2B tat we should just go away ourselves & get married :o( Runs with the hares & the hounds means, that she bitches about her own friends but still talks to them & goes drinking with them etc. which i think is abit much