Mother of the bride outfits Louth

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sarah1979 Posts: 198
Hi girls Just wondering if anyone can recommend good boutiques for a mother of the bride in her early 60's in the Louth, Meath, Down areas? Thanks 
stickwoman Posts: 2394
My mum got her outfit in Modern Fashions in Dundalk.
Mrs W Posts: 2923
[quote="AngelButterfly":1h7s03rv]My mum got her outfit in Modern Fashions in Dundalk.[/quote:1h7s03rv] Mine too!
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
McElhinneys is good in Athboy Meath. There is supposed to be a few good ones in Drogheda. Don't know the names though. I have to say though my mum got hers in Arnotts and it was well worth the trip, hundreds of different designers to choose from.
Micky Pat Posts: 69
We were out looking for my mother last week, we went to Modern Fashions, Madam Kay & Michael H in Dundalk!! Maybe its just me, but I think the price of MOB/MOG outfits are riduculous!! Roughly how much is your mothers willing to pay??
PearlBaby Posts: 532
Brezzz in Newry is great. Now it is expensive but we searched everywhere for my mum and we were delighted to finally find something for her. She has worn in twice since too.
sarah1979 Posts: 198
Sorry I've been off this or a while!! Thanks for all your suggestions. We're gonna try hem all over the next few weeks so fingers crossed :)