Mothercare Evening

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pinkly Posts: 1414
Hi, I see Mothercare in Blanchardstown are having an information evening tomorrow at 6.30pm. Does anyone know if you can just turn up or do you have to book in advance?
cmina Posts: 102
Just turn up - you and anyone you want to bring with you! Did the evening in Blanch last month - interesting hour or so and good to get the 10 % discount card too - can use it 9 times! they also had a raffle at the end for a steriliser!
busybee07 Posts: 959
Ah crap I cant go tomorrow night, have a physio appt! >:o(
tweetykar Posts: 220
i second that, it's well worth a visit. all mothercare do a session once a month so if you cant make one call another branch. i went to the Jervis St one last thurs. they went through their popular car seats and buggies, i found it useful as i haven't decided on what i'll get yet. There was also a midwife from the Rotunda there who showed you how to bath a newborn and how to do muscle stimulation. Their little raffle at the end was for a hospital bag! (i didn't win! :wv )
Florrie06 Posts: 316
I third it !! I went expecting it to just be a hard sell of their products, but got lots of useful information from it and the talk the midwife gave was very interesting with plenty of useful tips. Also the discount card is really good especially if you're buying bigger items.