Mothercare night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Anyone know how often these happen (where you get 10% off). Their website isn't up for Ireland.
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
i think its every 6 weeks, they do cards with alll the dates in their shop
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
If you ring any of the shops they'll tell you when their next one is.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Would be interested in hearing about this too, so if you find out any info LMS can you let us know? Thanks :thnk
babyboom Posts: 294
Hi Girls just to say I would phone your local mothercare & check when their next night is on. I know with the one nearest me it was the 1st Wednesday of every month. It was on for just over an hour & v. informative - demo's on a variety of buggy's all brands, we also had a mid wife give a talk & answer any questions that anyone had. I got my discount card which I used for the 1st time last wkend ended up saving over €70 when getting our carseat, base & buggy. There was absolutely no pressure to buy you get a little bounty pack with persil, baby books & a minature bibs for babs :lvs Enjoy :wv
Bear Posts: 671
Just noticing this thread now. Does any one has any info on when these nights are on in blanchardstown?
lou gav Posts: 508
wow neveheard of this must call in to see what the story is? I Love their shop always buying present for the friends kids in there.