Mothercare promotional code

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chubbums Posts: 699
Hi all :wv Just wondering if anyone has one or any ideas where you can get one please? I'd like to order online and thought I'd check if I can get a code before ordering >:o) Thanks ladies :thnk
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I don't have a code but if you go to one of their parent & baby evenings you get a 10% discount card that can be used against 9 transactions!
[quote="ohsotired":372j3vfk]I don't have a code but if you go to one of their parent & baby evenings you get a 10% discount card that can be used against 9 transactions![/quote:372j3vfk] Thanks ohsotired :thnk
Crusoe Posts: 128
Hi Chubbums, Just got a text code from mothercare.ie: use JUST4ME at check out to give an extra 10% off. It's valid till 11:59pm on 1st April. HTH and happy shopping :wv
[quote="Crusoe":ts4zj00y]Hi Chubbums, Just got a text code from mothercare.ie: use JUST4ME at check out to give an extra 10% off. It's valid till 11:59pm on 1st April. HTH and happy shopping :wv[/quote:ts4zj00y] Aw thanks so much Crusoe :thnk Probably not valid on already discouted stuff but will defo give it a try! >:o)
Dee78 Posts: 263
hi ladies i presume this code is only valid for online purchases, is it? going to get nursery furniture tomorrow so was wondering if it can be used in store - probably a stupid question :-8 Suppose we could always order on line..
Yep online code only I think. Where are you based Dee78? Would you not wait til one of the mother and baby evenings come up and get the 10% discount card: [quote="ohsotired":dheygpnt]I don't have a code but if you go to one of their parent & baby evenings you get a 10% discount card that can be used against 9 transactions![/quote:dheygpnt] This is when they're on: http://www.mothercare.ie/baby-and-me-evenings
Thanks chubbums. I'm in Dublin and was thinking that too but they've a sale on til Saturday so that's why we're going to get the stuff, I was just trying to get more money off :-8 although those codes prob don't apply to sale items I suppose even if I did order on line... Thanks a mil for the info, will check out that link anyway as 10% off is always appreciated!!
YAY!! Just ordered my travel system and used the discount code and it worked even though the stuff was discounted alread so happy days (Thanks Crusoe :thnk ). Can I ask...how do you sign up for the discount code? Dee78, can you order the stuff online cuz I just used the code and it did work even though they were already discounted. Also I noticed that the online prices were cheaper than instore prices so all the more reason to buy online...also saves you (well DH >:o) ) having to lug the stuff from shop to car and car to house. O:o)
Thanks Chubbums, that great!! Might rethink going and buying in store tomorrow so! I would have thought you'd receive the codes if you were signed up but I'm signed up to MotherCare and haven't received it... PS - thanks Crusoe for posting the code!! O-O Happy shopping everyone, all very exciting getting all the stuff :o)ll