Mothercare Spring Sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Littlepud Posts: 945
hi ladies just heard the ad on the radio that Mothercare are having there spring sale. some great prices on prams etc on the website but i've noticed before the shops tend to have stuff that isnt on the net, so if you had your eye on something in particular pop back into the shop and see can you grab yourself a bargain
lush11 Posts: 2877
Excellent. Was only in there a few days ago so raging i missed the sale and wont get there for at least a week or so. Is there maternity clothes on sale too?
i cant remember if they mentioned clothes or not. but you could always call your local store and ask them if they have clothes in the sale
pixiebell Posts: 739
Thats great, Thanks for the link and its free delivery over €49.99!! Happy shopping for me tonight :o)ll
only for the fact i lost my laser card the other day i'd be ordering my pram online. but think i'll just take a trip into town tomorrow and order it in store and see can i get any other bargains.....for baby of course ;o)
Trafford Posts: 463
I was in there at lunchtime and bought a black materniy pencil skirt for work for a tenner! It is so comfy. I also bought summer maternity pjs for half price, and some sleeper vests and mitts for the baby, which were all reduced. Bits and pieces of maternity clothes are on sale, but mostly it's kids/baby stuff.
Do they have a baby clothes section on the website? I cant seem to find it or maybe my heady just isnt with it?
Trafford Posts: 463
[quote="pixiebell":1c8qraym]Do they have a baby clothes section on the website? I cant seem to find it or maybe my heady just isnt with it?[/quote:1c8qraym] No, I couldn't see any clothes on the website, for babies or for mothers.
Weird that?? I thought they might have some wee vests or grow suits that i could have got. I've (2) things alreday that i am going to order and im not finished yet. :o0
momof3 Posts: 510
Gr8 sale in Drogheda shop ystrdy. Maternity/baby clothes and baby stuff.