Mothercare

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, Just to let ye know I was in mothercare today and they have 70% off some of the toys, they have super value in things at the min. I dont know when its on until but just said Id let ye know incase ye looking for anything..... :wv
jen2 Posts: 3106
Thanks for posting that. Really nice of you. It's still to early for me as I'm only just over 10 wks, and think my other kids are too old for mothercare toys.
adelz Posts: 3088
No bother at all, I just thought the value was super, like cot mobiles from 18e to 6e and playmats from 24e down to 7e its great value, going bring in dh tomorrow see what he thinks.... :wv Best of luck with all your pregnancy :wv
Happymammy2010 Posts: 837
Thanks for posting that I am going shopping tomorrow so will definitly have a look. :thnk
suzydaly Posts: 16
yes, they have a great sale on at the moment. I got some santa toys in there yesterday & was delighted with them & absolutely great value. Suitable probably only for the younger kids. Well worth a visit
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
They also have 'buy one get one half price' on clothes. Maybe Good value for vests and sleep suits.