Mothercare?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, I see from the mothercare uk site that they have a mid season sale on a good lot of their stuff....I see mamas and papas have 20 % off for this wkend only here in Ireland...So Im wondering do any of you know do mothercare Ire norm do anything over this wkend or have a mid season sale around this time? I was raging because I assumed when the english ones had their sale on here would be the same :wv
Bluebear Posts: 1594
Had a quick look around Mothercare yesterday- lots of reductions on clothes ( between 30-50% off). Didn't Look beyond the clothes section though so not sure if there are reductions on Nursery furniture/ buggies etc
Thanks, I was in there yesterday too but didn't see very much offer wise that's just why I wondering do the do it this time of year etc
ohsotired Posts: 7071
MC have reductions on some stuff - a lot of the more expensive clothes etc are reduced and packs of babygros etc are buy one get one half price!
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
I got an email yesterday telling me that they had reductions for St. patricks weekend. I'm not really looking to buy anything at the minute so didn't pay too much attention. I did notice in the email that they had €200 euro off the new quinny mood package (if you bought the green one!) and also the same amount off the My4 travel system, again I think it was only the green one.
Thanks girls, will check out that email, prob is on their site....