Mount Falcon Brides 2011

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

carribean queen Posts: 33
Hi, i've finally managed to get my ticker factory and myself into full speed for our wedding :o)ll ... Anyone else getting married in Mount Falcon, its just a dream venue, i knew it was for me (never mind H2B) its all about us :yelrotflmaosmilie:
rachael5616 Posts: 2
Hi there, we are thinking of getting married there next summer! did you get a good deal as we're are having difficulty trying to get a discount on anything listed in the brochure! would appreciate your advice!!
carribean queen Posts: 33
Hi, It was too expensive for us to do in Summer or at a Weekend so we are going midweek in April and the deal is advertised as 100 guests for €10,000. It might be a normal week day but it certainly won't be on the morning, we're keeping it small enough too. The deal is fab includes bridal car and lots of other bits. You should check out the website, at first i found it hard to wrap my head around the idea of a mid week wedding but now that i have, its just a date at the end of the day and you save loads..! and for that venue unbelievable... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Best of luck with it..