mouse bladder?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

b2bdec08 Posts: 470
Heya Feel like I've the bladder of a mouse at the mo. Can hardly hold it for an hour at a time&some times feel like I could go even after have already gone!! Anyone else like this? I''m 10 wks.
aylala Posts: 3673
Yep am the exact same, and when I do go only a trickle comes out, its very annoying, I'm only like this the last few weeks and I'm sure it will only get worse from here on in. Its the only complaint I've had so far so I feel lucky in a way
nini83 Posts: 1917
Hey btb2008 meet your sister :o0
roxychick Posts: 1802
Yep. It's really annoying
LMR Posts: 1925
I was the same. It comes and goes. However, at this point (38+) I'm back to the every half an hour!!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I have been like this from the moment I got my BFP! :eek I get up about 5 times a night to go. It's very frustrating!
baby2010 Posts: 908
yep, same here, thinking that by the time I actually have a big babs sitting on bladder I'll have to sleep in the bath I'm in and out so often during the night! :o0
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Well all have TB (tiny bladder! :o0 )
Suprise Baby 09 Posts: 70
[quote="littlemissrachy":tg2dpiow]I was the same. It comes and goes. However, at this point (38+) I'm back to the every half an hour!![/quote:tg2dpiow] Oh my God was starting to think there was something wrong with me. during the day can be in the toilet every half hour sometimes but find that if i am away from my own house i dont have to go as much which is kinda strange! I was'nt so bad at the start of pregnancy only noticed this in the last 2 weeks.