Movement at 34 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
OMG girls hilarious- was lyin in the bed last night and my whole tummy moved with the movement they really are getting more noticable felt like the stomach was being lifeted off me - what a brilliant feeling :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MissieGold Posts: 1124
Yeah been getting that for last 3 weeks or so. I joked that it reminded me of the film alien before it burst out. DH was not impressed. Bub has been so active lately its unreal ore stretching than kicking (many directions at once but my side under my right ribs is a favourite) Was in the bath last night and my whole tummy was moving a few directions at once. Hilarious :lvs
Morning Missiegold god your near to my date what date you due, cant wait for maternity leave to start defo get what you are saying about "alien" its as close as you get ghahhahha shouted hubbie to come in and he was like ughhhhhhhhh thats weird think hes geting more scared by the minute bless him :wv
MissieGold Posts: 1124
Hi Mrs Mac2be. :o0 it is really wierd alright. Bub is still bouncing around today. Stopped for a little while before lunch but has been tumbling around in there ever since - thats what i get for having a hot chocolate baby is on a sugar rush :o0 :o0 . Im due on the 14th Feb (my date, 17th gyn date). Looking forward to it but also scared. I have absolutely no experience with newborns. :ooh but sure no better time to learn :o0 When are you due?
Thats Gas Due the 17th aswell absolutly bricking myself - have no experience whatsoever either, well unless you count the nieces and nephews iykwim.. :o0