Movement ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chukles Posts: 672
Hi I am just wondering at what stage people felt movement - I am just 19 weeks and so far have felt nothing - is it still too early?
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I felt bubbles from 16 weeks and then definite kicks from 19-20 weeks that got stronger over time. It is my first but I know some people dont feel anything until later. My friend didnt until 24 weeks. :wv
querty Posts: 24
Hopefully will start happening soon, I can't wait to feel something!!!! I am 18 weeks ....
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
I didn't start feeling anything until really last week. I kept thinking I felt something but I def knew it was the baby last week Everyone is totally different but they say you'll def feel it by 25 weeks
fannyadams Posts: 110
Hi girls, I am 30 weeks and I didnt start to feel movement until about 25 weeks. I was feeling the bubbles but I have a high anterior placenta so babs was kicking away the whole time but I just didnt feel it. Dh has been feeling movement for the past few weeks and it is good that he now feels the kicks and the baby moving. Dont worry. Soon enough, babs wont stop kicking you and you will wish for a quiet few moments. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancies.
Chukles Posts: 672
I am mad for them to start just for re-assurance but so far nothing yet I will be so excited when I start feeling movment :o)ll Thanks for the replies girls - i guess i just have to be patient ! :o0
charli Posts: 5994
anytime from here on!! - probably closer to 20/21 weeks for most, but the first 1 to 2 or 3 times it may feel like a 'was it/wasnt it' - sort of like gurgles or bubbles and then they get more pronounced such an amazing feeling when it gets into full swing for a finish there will be some right sore ones and you will be able to see them through a fitted top!! :o0
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
best of luck chukles - you'll know when you start to feel it... it's amazing, but can be very gentle too.. it's like a little tickle from the inside - so don't worry if you don't feel anything for anther few weeks... x