Movement

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ToBeSept05 Posts: 97
The last time I felt loads of movement, the fluttering feeling, was on Wednesday, I havent felt much movement since Wednesday evening, should I feel worried about this, first timer, so not too sure about when to feel the baby move, dont really want to panic but I keep thinking about it.
fancypants Posts: 453
Hi - try not too worry too much. How far gone are you? - If you are only starting to feel movement around now I am sure it is fine - at teh start I felt things intermitently (sp!?) but if you have any worries call your doc and explain - There is nothing wrong with putting your mind at ease. One of my books says that if you are worried you haven't felt movement - try lying down and have a bit of a relax for a while especially after having some thing to eat and you may feel something then. I always found at the start a glass of cold water or something fizzy got it going if i was worried - My husband thought I was a bit cruel trying to 'wake the baby up' but hey if it puts your mind at ease!
ToBeSept05 Posts: 97
I am nearly 23 weeks, I will try something like the water to see if it will make any difference, the baby is probably just like its dad, really relaxed and easy going.