movement - what is normal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi girls I am finding that bubs is a bit quiet last couple of days but had been really active before. So wondering do you all get quiet days too, mine seem to follow a very active days, also how oftern in the day would you feel the baby move, some days I feel really strong and then other much softer. Also, I find alot of the movement are like rolling or wiggling more than kicks, does this change or is it the same from now on? i can see my tummy move like a wave as baby rolls. Just wondering what the normal kind of pattern is thanks
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote:1xgn3amv]I am finding that bubs is a bit quiet last couple of days but had been really active before. So wondering do you all get quiet days too, mine seem to follow a very active days,[/quote:1xgn3amv] i used to get this...really active days and then quiet, make sure you are feeling 10 movements a day - they might be spread out over a few hours or all at once. having a snack and lying down can help you feel them more. [quote:1xgn3amv]also how oftern in the day would you feel the baby move, some days I feel really strong and then other much softer.[/quote:1xgn3amv] i used to feel them more in the evening when i was resting esp when i went to bed. during the day if i was busy i didn't feel them so much [quote:1xgn3amv]Also, I find alot of the movement are like rolling or wiggling more than kicks, [/quote:1xgn3amv] i rarely felt baby kicking - it was always more like stretching or swimming rather than kicks and punches. as your pregnancy advances you will feel the movements more strongly - i don't think i felt them strongly till about 30weeks (but i was a bit overweight which might have made them harder to feel). hope you're feeling well otherwise