MS might be over :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

McMummy Posts: 1041
I've had MS since wk 6, 24 hour nausea, dry reaching and vomiting (sorry TMI) but I think it might be finally coming to an end. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I've only been sick once this week and the nausea seems to be lifting a bit. I really can’t believe it, I was sure it was here to stay till the end. So thanks to everyone who has put up with my moaning on here I really appreciate the support. :xox :wv
mellie me Posts: 192
ah thats great honey, i know how you feel, for the past two weeks i have felt so much better and i was the same as you, fingers crossed more MS .... touchwood and all that :o0
july7812 Posts: 1787
[quote="weddwolly":2dm3c6fe]I've had MS since wk 6, 24 hour nausea, dry reaching and vomiting (sorry TMI) but I think it might be finally coming to an end. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I've only been sick once this week and the nausea seems to be lifting a bit. I really can’t believe it, I was sure it was here to stay till the end. So thanks to everyone who has put up with my moaning on here I really appreciate the support. :xox :wv[/quote:2dm3c6fe] Oh my god weddwolly - cant believe you've had it this long, no wonder you thought it was going to be here till the end - do you mind me asking did you try the travel sickness bands at all. Im just 8 wks & have it really bad since halfway through wk 5 - like you its 24 hrs & Im finding it so tough. Have picked up the bands & I find it takes the edge off it but doesn't cure it completly but if I forget to put them on it comes back full force - oh the joys of pregnancy ;o(
twinklegirl Posts: 716
I am happy that it has stopped for you.It must be a huge wave of relief :) :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv I am only starting to get it , It feels like motion sickness .I keep wretching its so gross.I am so worried cause I had to go home today because of it.I wont be able to keep doing that or I will get booted off my course.