muckross park and spa hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

primrose Posts: 291
hi girls i was just browsing the net there to see if there are any nice places for a romantic weekend away and i came across the above.it looks absolutely fantastic!! just wondering if anyone has ever been there and what they thought of it. thanks girls primrose
BrideBetty Posts: 172
My sister used to work in the Spa there. As far as I know it's lovely, really luxurious and really aiming at top end of the market. She obviously wasn't having treatmetns there but from what I can remember the place was nice.
Carizza Posts: 320
Ooooh- this is *MY* hotel; we're having our wedding reception there in August of next year. Love, love, LOVE the place! It's recently been upgraded to 5 star but we booked before that happened so they're holding the 4 star prices for us :o)ll
*gone* Posts: 4785
It is a beautiful hotel ... right across the road from the National Park, perfect for rose-mantic walks etc. The hotel has a really nice pub as well, Mollys. The food there is fab, the spa is fab, the rooms are fab - enjoy!
Carizza Posts: 320
Oooh, GB Shaw's, the MP's new seafood restaurant got slated by Tom Doorley in today's Irish Times and seemingly deservedly so. After almost 2 hours and rejecting 2 bottles of oxidized/corked wines, he left without a main course. Lets hope they get their act toogether!!