Menu

Multiple Orgasms

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
It's poll time again!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
oh yes yes yes !
babs78 Posts: 194
Haven't voted because not quite sure of the definition :-8 Are they literally one immediatley after the other or does a minute of two in between count?! Or a really really long one? If so, yes to the last two and no to the first one!
I've found a definition: [quote:1atp1c81]Definition of multiple orgasms: experiencing orgasms within half a minute to a minute apart, which is quite close together. Each orgasm in a multiple session doesn't have to be earth shattering, it can be waves of pleasure, or even tension releases, we all experience orgasms differently and at different intensities, so multiple orgasms also vary with each individual.[/quote:1atp1c81] Although, I think more than one (no matter how far apart) in the one session is pretty impressive. Went through a phase of having them every time for a while. But that's over now :o(
manxmrs Posts: 850
Every time for me >:o) :-8
babs78 Posts: 194
Have voted yes now after reading misty's definition! Thanks for clearing that up misty :o0
DKPHOTO
[quote="babs78":w1toikzp]Have voted yes now after reading misty's definition! Thanks for clearing that up misty :o0[/quote:w1toikzp] Happy to helP! :o0
adorabelle Posts: 880
:o0 can always rely on Misty to bring some sparkle back to WOL - its been so dull lately :o0 Oh, and its a yes for me too :-8 :o0
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Yes yes yes :-8 :-8
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
i voted yes an odd time multiple >:o)