Mum&Baby Friendly Places

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alton Posts: 3077
I'm stealing this off the Cuidiu Newsletter! Thought it might be handy to know - if anyone knows of other nice spots, maybe they could add to the list. Are you new a new mum? Or mum of many? Stuck at home and need to escape from the four walls closing in around you? Whether Breastfeeding or Bottlefeeding we have compiled a list of locations that are Mum and Baby friendly if you feel the need to escape. Remember, Don’t be afraid to ask for help, you may be pleasantly surprised! Dundrum Shopping Centre (Breastfeeding room) Dundrum Town Centre Cinema (Reel Parents film showing) Tuesday mornings, free coffee. Marks & Spencer Cafe Revive (Comfy sofas) Marks & Spencer Toilet near Café Revive (Chair in small changing room) Airfield House Restaurant, Dundrum Avoca Powerscourt, Enniskerry Farmleigh Cafes in Phoenix Park Café Bar Deli Restuarants in Ranelagh and Grafton Street Stephen's Green Shopping Centre (Breastfeeding Room) 'Juice' Cafe/Restaurant on Geroge's street Brown Thomas have a room on the bottom floor (cramped but private). Liffey Valley (M & S end) Changing room suitable for feeding (fits buggy) (often locked need to get key from security) Imma Cafe – Irish Museum of Modern Art, Kilmainham
mrs sarah c Posts: 522
I would recommend the "mother and baby" cinema thursday mornings in Stillorgan,dublin.I saw a baby and dad there once which was so cute! The Mermaid cafe in bray no steps for buggy,area for toddlers to read books/colour in the corner, and baby changing facilities