munster mobile hair- Tricia O SUllivan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bridess2010 Posts: 100
Hi girls, Weddiing appraoching and most things done except hair. Im not living in Ireland anymore but wedding in cork so looking to get a great mobile hairdresser in cork area to come to hotel. Anyone recently had Tricia O sullivan- going for a viage up do look and not the normal curls to the side or french pleast look. ALl feedback welcome on Tricia or some other gem in cork for wedding hair. May even have to chane it without a trial as I may not be home to get one :ooh Cheers
Glamour By Dawn Posts: 158
Have to say, you wont go wrong with Tricia. I work with her alot and she is fantastic. A lovely person too. You should definately give her a shout. Dawn xx
rebelcat Posts: 21
I havent had my trial yet with Tricia but I have every faith in her. She is coming all the way from Kerry to me in Tipperary. Lovely to deal with on the phone too. I dont even know when I am going to get to have a trial with her as I live in Dublin but I am not too worried LOL. Also a shout for yourself Dawn, I had a my trial with you last wknd and still have the eyelashes on LOL. Delighted thank you so much.
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Wouldnt think twice about recommending her she is star :wv She is able to do any style on any hair pleasure to deal with & is great on the wedding morning Very down to earth person