murder my sister

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gideon Posts: 453
My sister is CBM but younger spoilt and demanding as hell. She wants to be the centre of attention even when we were going for dress fittings she doesnt get on with my other bridesmaid either because everyone is inferior to her, anyway I was thinking of putting some rescue remedy or something into her tea in the morning, is that really bad or should I just have an eye twitch and bite a hole in my lip.....
Delish Posts: 4176
Rescue remedy all the way...keep her topped up throughout the day :o0 :o0 :o0
gideon Posts: 453
can you get valium, prozac, rat poison over the counter?????????
graceface Posts: 3632
Ah Gideon, putting rescue remedy in her tea isnt exactly a really bad notion, esp. as the title is "murder my sister"... :o0 theres worse things you could put in tea for a sister like that! I know exactly how you feel, the first time I ever went to a grads with somebody, my little sister came down into the living room where he and his poor mother were waiting, and starting shouting and crying about how I was getting all the attention in my bloody dress, etc etc. :thnk so I know how you feel my dear. I would think the rescue remedy idea isn't really bad - I know it's not exactly with her consent, but like I said, there's worse things you could lace tea with in a rage! :o0 (arsenic, say, or strychnine... ) Just to let you know I sympathise, and just try to be the adult in this situation, don't stoop to her level or it will ony make things worse. If everyone else is being mature about it, who knows, she may come to feel ashamed for being so petty. If not, demote her to "flower girl" and see how she feels then >:o) :o0
mollyeile Posts: 2486
Semote her to flower girl - I like it!! :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="mollyeile":8sfgn7fy]Semote her to flower girl - I like it!! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:8sfgn7fy] >:o) complete with fairy wings. That should get the message across...
happybridefor06 Posts: 305
i had my sis as a bm she was 16 and i could have put her threw a wall with dress fittings hair trials makeup trials the lil bitch didn't want to go to any of them i kept saying to my mam im getting my friend that i wanted to be bm but felt guilty coz i have 2 sisters and picked her my other sis would have told me to fuck off if i had asked her to step in cos i didn't ask her in the first place ......but she was very good on the day minding my dd and the other flower girls and pageboys while we all got ready
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
i know what you mean, i think ill be doing that to my younger sister also. At moment shes not interested in my hen as its too much attention for me. shes supposed to be my chief bridesmaid, ah well ill continue to bite my lip.
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
yeah drug her regularly with sedatives from now till your wedding... and in a few years everyone will ask.. whatever DID happen to baby jane... you'll be combing her hair... shes long since dead - stuffed and sitting in the window looking out on the garden telling you to burn things
Why Anthony, you read our collective minds :o0