Menu

Muriel Bell

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Juno Posts: 2202
Hi girls, I have my hair and make-up trial with Muriel Bell coming up, so just wondering if any of you have used her, and what did you think? She sounds nice on the phone anyway.. Mrs. Ted xx
Carri Posts: 106
Hi Mrs.Ted ... how did the trial go? Can you tell me please where is she based or does she travel ? Thanks for any info you have ....
Hi Carri, It went very well, and she is a lovely lady. I only realised when she was here that she mainly works on movies. Her email address is [email protected], drop her a message and she'll email you her price list. She travels to you for the trial and the Wedding day, and I think she lives in Saggart. Let me know how you get on if you have a trial! Mrs. Ted xx
Hope you dont mind me asking Mrs.Ted ... but did you go with her in the end ?
[quote="Carri":1j5gefiz]Hope you dont mind me asking Mrs.Ted ... but did you go with her in the end ?[/quote:1j5gefiz] I don't mind at all, I did indeed book her! Did you email her? Oh c'mere, I know she said she was going on a long holiday after I met her, so if she doesnt gt back to you straight away that'll be why! Mrs. Ted xx
Thanks a million ... I'm goin to email her now .. will let you know how I get on ... thanks again for your help...I just did a search for Richard Chadwick there and noticed you there too ... my cousin had him ... it was 2 years ago and was his first wedding he was sitting beside us at the meal he was a really nice guy ... took loads of photos and they were very happy with him....
Inline - Algarve WP
No probs! How did you hear of Muriel Bell?
I was actually just searching on here for a make-up person and came across some good reports and more importantly fairly reasonable prices too....I'm going to be getting married at home in Co.Westmeath so just hoping she will travel that far now if she is available ...
Well, she's travelling to Kildare for us... It seems in and around the same distance! I have another contact you should try [email protected] She's brill too! Mrs. Ted xx
Thanks a million ... will send her a mail also ... did you have many trials done? I dont really have too much time as I hope to get married next April ...so pressure is on to get most things booked ...