Murphys Prams, Rathcoole...feedback wanted!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
Has anyone either looked in this store or bought anything there? Just looking for feedback. Interested in possibly buying car seat there but haven't gone to them yet.
hipbaby Posts: 4530
I have popped into them a dew times as its near my parents. have bought a few bits and bobs nothing major but i do know a friend of mine who was home from the UK on hols and her P&T buggy broke. She went to them even though she obviously hadn't bought from them and they sorted her problem immediately and very reasonably. So personally I don't know but from her experience v good!
Salander Posts: 1639
I bought our carseat there and was pretty happy with the service. i think the seat may have been in a different colour to the one we thought we were getting but i was really wasn't interested in the colour more the safety aspect. they fitted the seat as well and did tell us what seats would/wouldn't fit in our car before buying.
Baby10 Posts: 318
We bought a few of the big things for DS there and always found the staff very friendly and helpful - bought travel system (incl car seat) & cot and had no problems :)
sinion Posts: 6050
Best baby shop in my opinion, service is excellent, very friendly and will go out of their way to help.
macsmissus Posts: 928
Just bought our pram there last week - found them lovely to deal with.