murryfinge? we need you!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pinkpuppies Posts: 4
hey murryfinge we r new 2 this n all work together in an office with a pooper problem >:o( . we thought our probs were bad and then we read... Don't get me started on this topic. I suffered for months at the hands (or should I say at the arse) of a scuttering wench who used to scour all over the jacks and not clean up after herself. I've posted on this topic numerous times and am glad to see I was not alone in my distress. I don't think people realise how unhygenic and frankly dangerous they are being, what with all these bugs etc that are about now.The irony of the whole thing was that the other girls who shared the toilet knew who it was but were too mealy-mouthed to say anything to her. I had enough one day so I took her to task over it and of course then I was the worst in the world for having done that. The other two spineless eejits wouldn't back me up. So I've since moved to another floor where I've nothing to do with the brain dead, loose dung-funneled sow. :o0 :o0 :o0 omg. we nearly had toilet crisis of our own cos we nearly peed out pants! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 we think u r brillant! we have a big question what did you say to poo girl? what did she say? we want the dialog so we can act it out in the office! :o0 ! :o0 ! :o0 ! :o0 ! :wv
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
bump
huh? what does that mean? :-8
Just murry has obviously not seen it yet so i bumped it for you.
clucky Posts: 26471
bumping keeps it at the top of the list of topics
thanks girlies!!! :thnk
bump (we feel so cool we know what that means! :o0 ) if we dont' get a response here we are gonna be mightly upset
Bump Again for you so,cant have wollies being upset. :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
bumpy bump have you considered pming murry?
At your own risk :o0