mushy pregnancy brain

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
jeez - my brain must have turned into rice pudding or something equally useless. Put on a white wash this evening...."carefully" "sorted" all the whites to put into machine and when i went to put the clothes in the dryer there was a black t-shirt in teh middle of my nice whites O:| O:| O:| O:|
fire fly Posts: 1241
Wish I could tell you it'll get beter but my little fellow is 6mths old and I'm still the same :o0
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Yeah, I waved goodbye to my brain cells a good few months back! :o0
mammybean Posts: 10364
i was always dopey so its hard to know whats normal and whats nappy brain
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Baby brain really is unbelievable - I find sometimes its like you've no control over your motions. I all of a sudden find my self doing things like I have just been sleep walking or something. Yesterday I spent five minutes trying to get into someone else's jeep, worst thing was I had drove to the garage in a car! Your man that owned the jeep really thought I was mad as I went and got into a car and drove off (drive husbands jeep sometimes you see!) :o0 :o0 :o0
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i've found myself wondering why i can't get the car into gear when then i realise i haven't put the keys in the ignition yet :o0 :-8 :eek (don't know which emoticon to use there!!)
Lady Di Posts: 2487
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0