music for aisle?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lifestooshort Posts: 2312
what music are ye all gonna be doing the 'ol alter walk to? does it have to be here comes the bride?
bree Posts: 1880
no way! i had the quartet do Pacabell Cannon D.... download it from limewire so ul get an idea...
april09babs Posts: 926
Have to agree with bree. There is something real emotional and romantic about that piece. I just love it.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
I had "she moved thru the fair"
frangipani Posts: 1543
i'm caught between canon and she moved through the fair - both are gorgeous! Both of those pieces make me v. emotional so I don't know if it would look too good if I'm sobbing while being "handed over".
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I'm going traditional and having here comes the bride cos its the only time I'll ever get to have it!
frangipani Posts: 1543
[quote="Chi Chi McG":320brg9f]I'm going traditional and having here comes the bride cos its the only time I'll ever get to have it![/quote:320brg9f] offtopic but i pmed you chi chi!
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
thanks bree downloading Pacabell Cannon D now so i'm sure i'll like it. Did you have someone sing this for you guys or what are most people doing about church music?
Bubski Posts: 1785
Im having Down to the river to pray. just because we both love it and years ago when we heard it first we were like - that is going to be played at our wedding. Have our hearts set on it. :xox
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba on the organ- really upbeat