Music for Wedding DVD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

eclair Posts: 243
Our videographer has asked us to pick some music for the DVD. Any suggestions? Neither me nor my Fiance are music - y people so havent a clue really.
spritzer Posts: 625
Tom Baxter - Better, i heard it yesterday & it's lovely. Lyrics are beautiful. I have taken note of it for myself :wv
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Now bear in mind everyone's taste in music is soooooo different: Here's mine so far.... Westlife- Unbreakable Westlife- Us Against the World Lionel Ritchie- Stuck on You Peter Centera- The Glory of Love (thats h2bs fav song- i actually quite like it after listening to it) Celine Dion- The Power of Love Gladis Smifrey- Something inside So Strong DJ Sammy- Heaven (really slow version) Lionel Ritchie- Angel Lionel Ritchie- Endless Love Jack Johnson- Always Better when we're Together Shania Twain- From This Moment............................ You might think, god thats a s*it list- but everyone's music differs, i only got 2 songs off my wedding video sample- as they were real opera followers, where as you could see from my list i'd be happy to play Lionel from start to finish..... If you have sky, channel 363- Music has a wedding romance/dance top 50 every so often on a friday night..... We gotta lotta idea's off that...... HTH Best of Luck for Big Day O-O
Nemo79 Posts: 932
Hi Every taste is different but here were some of my choices; You are my destiny - Lionel Richie From this moment - Shania Twain Groovy Kind of love - Phil Collins The way you look tonight - Rod Stewart When I fall in love - Nat King Cole Your Song - Elton John HTH JenniferG :wv
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
Nice to have a few standards in there too I think; Going to the Chapel - great for the getting ready and arrival shots In a Country Churchyard Most of all I love you cos you're you Have I told you lately that I love you Love is all around We are also having; Love can build a bridge by the Judds Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis Amazed by Lonestar (also our first dance song) I've had the time of my life (dirty dancing soundtrack) Memories of Us by Keith Urban Yes we are country fans :o0 :-8