Music for Wedding DVD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bluebellbride Posts: 610
Hi, We've been married 8 weeks now and have been stalling the DVD as we haven't picked the songs yet. I have no idea what to go for, don't want anything cheesy or that but don't want to choose anything unsuitable either. Can anyone offer their opinions or advice on what they had? Thanks a mill.
AoifeCork Posts: 73
There are some beautiful instrumentals you could use. Foo Fighters-Everlong strings arrangement Flightless Bird, American Mouth-Iron and Wine (wedding version) Another good one is The Lumineers Ho Hey for the ending. Think of a favourite song you have-there is probably a beautiful arrangement of it on youtube which might not have soppy lyrics! :)
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
Some older threads on this might inspire you Bluebellbride, I will be referencing these myself soon! Love that Lumineers song too actually, must jot it down for my list ;) dvd-music-t389205.html?nomobile=1 need-help-with-dvd-music-t345389.html wedding-dvd-music-t209053.html
FrenchToast Posts: 433
We found it so hard to narrow down our music choices too. Hoping to recieve the video any day now, so excited! Here is the songs we choose, orginal list was at 30 :-) Alex G Acoustic Cover Little Things Bruno Mars Marry You Piano boys David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher Lumineers Ho hey Florence and the Machine Dog days are over Fun ft Janelle Monae We are Young Sigur Ross Hoppipolla Boyce Avenue Teenage Dreams Michael Bublé Everything Take That The Greastest day Mumford and Sons I will wait Jason Mraz I won't give up Hope this helps
Bluebellbride Posts: 610
Thanks everyone, I will sit down and narrow them down. Great choices x