Music Recommendation - Jessica Molloy (Amazing Singer)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

minkel Posts: 270
We had Jessica and Gavin providing the church music at our wedding mass in Cork this July and I [b:dc9519cr]cannot recommend them highly enough[/b:dc9519cr]. I was delighted by the number of people that commented that day and afterwards on how amazing Jessica’s voice was. Our families have also told us that a lot of people have since mentioned to them how much they enjoyed the music in the church. One of my concerns prior to the wedding was that the Cathedral we were getting married in was very large and that the sound would be diluted by this but Jessica and Gavin quite literally filled the entire place with music. Prior to the wedding Jessica was a great help to us in deciding what songs to have at the different parts of the mass. We did choose a song for leaving the church that was not on the list of suggested / recommended songs but this was absolutely no problem for her. Jessica is based in Dublin but does travel nationwide. If you have any specific queries please feel free to pm me and again I cannot recommend Jessica and Gavin highly enough.
pinklady2 Posts: 402
So happy to see this. We have them booked for our wedding this September. Her voice sounds amazing on the Website so I a can only imagine how fab she is in real life and gavin also on piano. What a talent. I would also recommend that other wollies check her out. :)