My 4th Wedding Anniversary today!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Mornin all, Im a little bit down today as its my 4th Wedding Anniversay today and DH is in Mayo :o( , feels weird not having him here for it as we normally have a meal and a cosy night and now im stuck getting my nails done for the wedding im doing bm on saturday, cant even celebrate tomorrow as i'll be running around with the bride and then have to get my tan ect.. done :o(
jen09 Posts: 1390
Congrats on 4yrs of marriage! Perhaps you can celebrate after the wedding - long weekend etc & maybe a wedding will bring you back to your own day & make your celebration even better. Is your hubby going to wedding also? Then you can celebrate that night :o0
[quote="jen09":2i45jbwn]Congrats on 4yrs of marriage! Perhaps you can celebrate after the wedding - long weekend etc & maybe a wedding will bring you back to your own day & make your celebration even better. Is your hubby going to wedding also? Then you can celebrate that night :o0[/quote:2i45jbwn] LOL Thanks jen, yeah he'll be home for the wedding and we plan on celebrating that afternoon let alone that night :o0 :o0 , we are staying in the hotel even though we only live done the road from it as a little "anniversay thing" just feel a bit odd today, wouldnt mind yesterday evening I was driving home from and our "wedding song" comes on the radio of all the songs in the world, had a little tear in my eye, how sad am i :o0 :o0
jen09 Posts: 1390
not sad at all it's lovely to hear that. Enjoy been a BM the next few days & then spend the long wkend with your h2b & you've the rest of your lives to be together on this day :thnk
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Happy anniversary :o)ll
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Happy Aniversary :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Happy Anniversary!!! 4 years, woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Hey Mrs Summer! I was just about to send you a message when I saw your post. Congrats hon and happy anniversary to you both. Mrs Summer and I were wedding twins, so we are celebrating the same milestone today. So far I got a card and brekkie in bed. I hadn't got him anything yet :-8 I'll have to tear down town this evening and pick something up. Hope you and Mr Summer get to celebrate in style at the weekend! :lvs
[quote="Audrey J":20o0kwob]Hey Mrs Summer! I was just about to send you a message when I saw your post. Congrats hon and happy anniversary to you both. Mrs Summer and I were wedding twins, so we are celebrating the same milestone today. So far I got a card and brekkie in bed. I hadn't got him anything yet :-8 I'll have to tear down town this evening and pick something up. Hope you and Mr Summer get to celebrate in style at the weekend! :lvs[/quote:20o0kwob] Audrey I was only thinking of you this morning, wondering how you where, havent seen you knocking about in a while not sure if you still around TTC but with with DH in Mayo ive been staying clear of TCCing :o0 :o0 , hasnt those 4 years flown by, where has the time went???
Towniegirl Posts: 881
Congrats to both Mrs Summer and Audrey J on yer anniversaries :o)ll . The time has really flown by! By the way Mrs Summer you can celebrate in the room after the wedding and you have the long weekend on top of that. Enjoy the wedding :hic