My baby girls names which are your favourites?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YummyMummy2b Posts: 108
Very excited my H2B and I have decided to TTC! Fingers and toes crossed all will go ok for us! Just thought I would upload a poll of my favourite girls names to see what you all think? Thanks xxx
Opinions also appreciated tks girlies!!! x
MrsBump Posts: 869
I cant vote cos cant pick a favorite, there's loads of gorgeous names, my top fav's though, in no order Molly India (i love the nickname Indie too) Georgia Daisy Auntumn the others are lovely too but I LOVE these ones, the only one I'm not gone on is Lola, its nice for a baby and little girl but not sure for an adult
round2 Posts: 72
I found it hard to vote because they are all really unusual names. I picked an unusual name for my lo and I totally regret it. People say the craziest things about her name it's really insulting. I feel guilty that she has to have that name now, even though I still like it. I know I should just ignore people but I find it hard. That's just my twopence worth!!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
So many pretty names there - but my favourite is Georgia! I think it's gorgeous, particularly with a cutesy middle name like Georgia May/Mae or similar!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i picked daisy. :wv i like molly too, :wv
katiemomma Posts: 2690
I love Autumn, India and Lola. I had Autumn on my list for DD But everyone put me off any 'unusual' names that I had down.Go with what you like. :-8
Girl Posts: 195
I picked Daisy. It's such a sweet girlie name :)
Crusoe Posts: 128
I LOVE Amber - really think it's a fab girls name
Thanks a million girlies-personally India is my favourite but I would hate to think my little girl would get teased etc over her unusual name... my own name is unusual too(in a quaint way) and I never had any problems... Other thing is if little India had red hair and freckles it might be a bit odd too!! Love Molly too but its very popular at the moment... and I adore Daisy but that too is quite common at the moment!!!